Wow hard to believe you're 12. Liv you are an awesome friend you are the sweetest nicest , and funniest kid I know. I wish you and I were sisters because we both don't have siblings and we have a lot In common. I thank you for making me those peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies when you came to my birthday party I can't thank you enough for doing that so thank you. I liked when we went to Dave and Buster's that one day during April break I hope we can do that again some time.
Here is an acrostic poem for your awesome birthday
Outstanding person with a wonderful personality
Like when we went to Dave and Buster's
I'm glad you are my friend
Very happy that you are officially 12 and hope you have an awesome birthday
Ava your awesome only child friend wishes you an awesome birthday weekend
Can't wait for the boat float tomorrow!
Again Happy Birthday Liv
From your Awesome Ava
Bloggers: What did you think about that post? If you have any story idea's or just something to talk about on my blog and tell me in the comment section below and I will get to the next post when I can.
That was a cool post. She sounds like a good friend. Write about what's up for the summer. Bloggers like to know what's going on.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to appreciate your friends. I know she enjoyed your poem. Just a reminder, my birthday is July 5.
ReplyDelete