June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day to Malcolm

     Happy Father's Day to my awesome dad.  I thank him for supporting me with the surgies I will have to face and then buying Ice cream to make me feel better. My dad works everyday from 5 to 4 Im not actually sure how long he works. My dad has supported me and he tries to have daddy daughter days. I do karate with him and I have a lot of fun. Even though dad is a great guy he sometimes gets on my nerve or sometimes I need to have a break from him. I LOVE YOU DAD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO.

Here is a Father day trubute a-cross poem

My dad is awesome
Alan is his middle name
Love my dad even though he gets on my nerve sometimes
Caring guy whenever I need him to be and a big supporter when I have surgery
Open loving dad my family and I don't keep secrets among the three of us.
Love my dad and I thank him for being their for me.
My Beeler grandparents raised a good kid.

      This is not just going out to my dad but going out to all the great fathers out their who have loved their fathers since the day they were born no matter if you have been a father for many years or just became a father recently. I have a lot of fathers to thank out their my two grandpa's  my dad my uncle Matt for being a great funny dad to my little cousin priscilla who I will see Tuesday the 23rd to Friday the 26th. My two uncles on the Beelers side for raising my great cousins who I haven't seen proabably since 2013. I have a lot of Fathers to thank but I can't thank every father in the world just the ones I'm close with. My uncle Mike is going to be a Father in September to a boy. Which means my little cousin Priscilla will be a big cousin to baby JP. My cousin Priscilla and I will help my uncle with our new cousin. I'm so excited for the new baby!
       Well that's all I have for you bloggers and I hope all of you Father's out their will have a great Father's Day. Dads my advice just sit back relax and enjoy your day.

From Awesome Ava



2 comments:

  1. Malcolm rules! Lol Baby Ja'mahl is almost here so next year I will be one of the honorees! It's scary but exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this will make Dad's whole day!

    ReplyDelete