May 8, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Early Mother's Day or Happy Mother's Day Weekend

       Happy Mother's Day to the Mother's to be or just the greatest mother's in the world that make their children's life's first the ones that take care of us 24/7 with homework making our dinner taking us to our places we need to go , making us feel better when were sick or just need someone to talk to. All mom's are great they travel some are military moms who protect the United States , but still love their kids. Even if you sometimes have disagreements your mom will always love you and your kids will always love you. Then you got the mothers with special needs its scary especially for my mom probably to have me go through all the surgeries and be in pain ,but still have a positive attitude. Especially for the first time moms with kids with special needs ,but it's good to know today that we have Internet and parents that have kids with special needs who can tell first time parents with special needs what they did when their kid did this or something happen to them. Then you have the moms who adopt a child or children no matter if you have kids or want a family that is what is so great because the kids that couldn't be raised by their birth parents they have better parents and step brothers and step sisters and a lot of love it's sad at first ,but then the kids are happy their are people out their who will love them for the rest of their lives.
        My mom Laura ,
Greatest mom in the world she is my best friend she is a person that I can go to for whatever problem she makes me feel better. When I found out I'm getting that pack of fluid fixed in my spinal cord I was scared she said and I quote "I wish you didn't have to go through this surgery and I wish I could go through the surgery for you". Now my mom is definitely the definition of "mom" kind , loving , supporting , caring , person that I will love the rest of my life. I LOVE YOU MOM ❤️!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the awesome mom's hope you have a nice holiday.
From Awesome Ava

5 comments:

  1. That's a great post! Who knew Laura would turn out to be so loving and caring? She used to beat me up on a regular basis. Lol You and Mom AND Dad all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ava...there is no way I could ever express in words how much I love you or what you mean to me. Like I always say, I thank God every night that He gave you to me. You are a beautiful and wonderful daughter. You are my bests friend too. I love you Sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 09, 2015

    There is a reason such an amazing girl was born into such an amazing family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tribute to Mom. Be sure to save this somewhere. If you ever get into trouble with Mom, this will be your get-out-of-jail-free card. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ava, that's a really lovely tribute to your mom! And I agree with your grandpa ;)

    ReplyDelete