October 12, 2015

I have survied the chiari decompression!

    IT"S OVER! The process of my surgery is finished. I have finished and completed my apt. those horrible MRI's and looking at the MRI's and being so nervous and scared is finally over. I just had my last apt today for the process of the surgery from July 14. The MRI's from today 2015 and the MRI's last year their Is a big difference. Their was a big chunk of bone that was squishing the surgical area and then once my doctor and his surgical team moved and did some edits to make my back look the way it should the fluid from my brain was able to come it's way down without having any clogged area's. Now That my surgery is over I can do all physical activities with no limitations.
     I would like to thank my family and friends for your prayers and your on going support before , during and after. I would also like to thank my classroom friends and my teachers for supporting me while I was in school before surgery and helping me be my little distractions. I would also like to thank the visitors that came to the hospital after my surgery. I would also like to thank my mom and dad supporting me during the operation no matter how many things , help or annoying things that I did and dealing with my crankiness. Last , but not least I would like to thank the NYU medical team especially doctor Wisoff I couldn't have gone this process without him and his medical team.
    Thank you everyone again for your love and support and if their is anything you want to know about my surgery  before or after don't hesitate to ask questions I love when people ask me questions.
From Awesome Ava

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing person. We should be thanking you for bearing all you have been through with courage and even good humor. Don't ever change. We love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are some of the little distractions that your classmates did that helped?

    ReplyDelete