"Hey Priscilla your cousin wants to see you so we're going to Portland, Connecticut to see her" Aunt Alicia said. "Mikal get the boys ready we're going to visit Ava in Connecticut" Marialice said. So then Alicia got Priscilla's jacket her Elmo and Sesame Street friends and got her Ava Magnet and then off to Connecticut. With Jack , and Finn their was a little bit of a struggle since they run around a lot ,but then Mikal , and Marialice got Jack , and Finn in the car.
So then Mike texted me and said "We may run a little late since we have a baby because we may have to make a few stops" Then I replied back "that's ok I understand".
So then my mom and I got another message from Liz and it said "If Nova can join their little get together and meet these cool people she always hears about" So then I said "Yes the more the merrier". So then we said "Ok so our company won't be here for awhile so why don't we make the dinner and go to the store and see if their is anything that we can do over the weekend.
So then we went to the grocery store and we said why don't we do pasta and meatballs and something for Tara "Light bulb" "I can text Alicia cause then I can just tell her before she gets to New York, New York. "Hey Alicia can you stop to Grandma and Grandpa's house and get the Gluten Free leftovers from that night we stayed over" I said "Ok I will pick the food up". So then we went back to the house and we did a full clean up inspection Alicia got the food from Grandma , and Mikal , Marialice , Jack Finn , Mike , Tara , and James all came over to Connecticut.
Then after all the preparations the guests were finally here. So then Mikal and Marialice , Jack and Finn came first and I played with Jack and Finn and showed them my room. Then Priscilla came and pet the cats Max and Bam Bam. So I played with the kids and we watched Mickey Mouse and played with Priscilla's sesame street friends while the adults chatted and had drinks.
Then our surprised guests came over Nova and Liz Cox. So then Priscilla went up to Nova and gave her a hug. Everyone thought it was cute. So everyone sat at the dinner table and sat and talked and met Nova and got to know one another better. So then Mike and Tara came over a half hour later and everyone held the baby except Alicia and Matthew sadly because she has a jealously face like I did when she was born. Then we had the main dinner pasta and meatballs and then chocolate ice cream.
So then after we had a long time of conversation and fun with family and friends. The night was over. Then even though the night was over I told everyone we were going to go apple picking at Gotta's. So then the kids slept on the sleeping bags in my room my mom and dad slept on the recliner in the playroom and dad slept on the floor in the playroom. Alicia and Matt slept on the other recliner in the living room Alicia got the good seat on the couch "my spot". Liz got my parent's bed. So we all had a sleepover.
So then the next morning my dad and I made eggs , bacon , and home fries. Next everyone got up woke up and sat at the table and ate breakfast and talked about how excited we were to go apple picking. Then everyone got dressed and showered and then apple picking. So then Priscilla was so excited to see all the apples and clapped her hands. Mrs.Gotta thought the kids were so cute she gave them little pumpkins and made the apples free no costs on apple picking. Last ,but not least the kids took naps (expect me) and then for dinner we made homemade apple pie. We had a very fun memorable weekend.
The end
P.S bloggers: This didn't happened in real life this is just idea's I thought of. I hope you enjoyed the story even if it wasn't a fictional story. If you have any other idea's or people or made up characters you would like me to add to the series tell me in the comment section below.
From Awesome Ava
2 thoughts:
ReplyDelete1-This was a fictional story but this would be cool in real life! James will be ready for some road trips soon.
2-I would like to officially welcome Nova to the Awesome Ava Blog Family.
Pasta, meatballs and chocolate ice cream...I'm IN.
ReplyDelete