Happy birthday to one of the coolest Aunt's I could ever had asked for. I've loved you ever since the day I met you. I couldn't have picked a better girlfriend/wife for my uncle Mike. You have been an awesome mother to James for the past 2 months. You have awesome parents and In-laws to help you sometimes and watch your son James or to just say Hi. James will have awesome godparents Matthew and Mikal he is very lucky. You deserve an awesome birthday weekend. I love you so much Aunt Tara Happy Birthday.
Tara- I love you and happy birthday hope to see you soon.
Awesome mom now and will always be.
Remarkable-As a mom to James , and wife to Mike ,and still remarkable as an Aunt to me and Priscila
Awesome Ava your niece wishes you a happy birthday.
From Awesome Ava
Great. How am I going to compete with THAT??
ReplyDelete