Happy Birthday to my awesome Godmother who I like to call my Aunt. I don't think my mom could have picked a better godmother to pray and to watch over me for the last 12 years. Not only is Donna my godmother ,but my mom is the godmother of Donna's daughter Nina. My mom picked her awesome best friend they have been friends for 48 years since babyhood. I love seeing her on Fridays when I come to New York. I'm one lucky gal to have an awesome godmother. I love you Donna and I miss you and hope to see you again soon.
Here is your awesome acrostic poem
Donna so many words to describe you
Outstanding as a mom , as a lawyer , and as a person
Nice and generous to her family and friends
Nominated and won the award for most awesome godmother ever.
Ava your goddaughter loves you
From
Awesome Ava
No comments:
Post a Comment