Hi bloggers it's me I've been thinking about this idea for a new blog series for a while and I need some help.
Girls Around The World
Would be a series including My friend Maia , and my awesome friend Nova Cox and me. We would have fun adventure an take our private jet all over the world and have fun stories sometimes the places would be imaginary and sometimes we would go to real place around the world like Italy , Japan , and much more. Imaginary places would be like Candy Land , or Santa vile.
If you want to change the tittle or make this new story more interesting tell me in the comment section below I want to know your idea's
Inspiration
My inspiration for this idea was my Aunt Alicia she thought of the idea to add Nova to my blog series. Also my friend Maia is a good friend of mine and I thought to add a third person and make her famous to. So I thought to have a new blog series.
Who would be In the series
Sometimes Jack , Finn and Priscilla would be in the series and sometimes my blogger friends would be in it and family and friends. The story and the creative juices would keep getting better and better as the series went on.
I can't wait to hear your thoughts
From Awesome Ava
I like the idea of the 3 of you in a series. It would be like that TV show "Charlie's Angels". You probably never heard of it! Lol
ReplyDeleteHey Ava. I like the new direction the blog is taking here. Look forward to reading about you jet-setting and getting into wild situations with your friends. Just had one question - I don't get a birthday A CROSS poem?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete