December 30, 2015

Thank you for an awesome 2015!

Happy New Years Eve everyone I know I'm a day early ,but I just wanted to thank all of the fans out their for giving my blog an awesome year. Thank you for all your hard work with helping me think up some idea's and all the love and support you gave to me during some good news and sometimes bad news. Thank you for helping me with my Jack , Finn Priscilla stories and adding new characters and new idea's. Thank you for supporting me beginning to end during my Chiari Decompression surgery and giving me positive messages. Thank you bloggers for all the help you have given me. You're the reason why I have been writing and giving updates on the Awesome Ava life. My blogger Amazing Kristoo said "This will be the year of the blog" and you know what he is right this was the year of the blog. Here is a look back on a couple of the famous blogs
 I have Survived the Chiari Decompression surgery- October 12th , 2015
https://avamarieb.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=hbjD9lEBAAA.vd1N2SbOmHqMnnLH1m-eu3m4xqilcPmrFhRu1pcgoKUgW3DsV_xp7tXaYLs5yV2-JMEKv_YVM4IWPxB0dIl3rw.1tHb5VhJKqHHX6NEUm8Dng&postId=4858662628454211849&type=POST
Breakdown- July 2nd 2015
http://avamarieb.blogspot.com/2015/07/breakdown.html
MRI Results- May 5th 2015
http://avamarieb.blogspot.com/2015/05/mri-results.htm
MRI Results Part 2
http://avamarieb.blogspot.com/2015/05/mri-results-part-2.html
Those are just a few of the famous moments. Now I know that their are favorite Priscilla , Jack , and Finn stories ,but their are many stories that have gotten better and better. Maybe if you have a favorite Priscilla , Jack , and Finn story maybe you can tell me in the comment section below.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. Can't wait to see what 2016 brings
From Awesome Ava

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is sort of like a "Year in Review" blog. That's great! See you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete