"Oh no 24 hours until Christmas Day" Santa said. "Now I have to read all my 1,000 letters from all over the world". "First Santa is going to eat some cookies and take a nap". One hour later "Oh no I feel so sick why did I eat all of those cookies". "Elf's I need your help I'm going to give you all a piece of paper and you have to write this down". "Whatever the kids name is just tell that if you are good Santa has a belly ache ,but him ad his Elf's will do all they can to deliver your presents" From Santa and your Elf". "Uh Oh Santa their is a problem" Elvis the elf said "What is it Elvis"? Santa said. "Well Santa our jobs as Elves is to be at the kids houses we don't have the strength or transportation to fly all the way to far , far , far away places" "Oh I have an idea I will call Awesome Ava and her girlfriends Maia and Nova". So then Elvis the Elf called my buddies and I and I said "Ok will do it just go into the letter transportation vacuum and transport the 1,000 letters here to Girls All Over The World lab In Portland CT. So then in the next five minutes we got all 1,000 letters. So then we looked at some of the letters and some were from hospitals all over the world where kids don't receive a lot for Christmas and wanted to see if Santa and his helpers would help. So then I said "ok Nova you can do this I'm going to give you 250 of these letters and you are going to read all of them and then go to the toy machine and type in what each and every child wants for Christmas then you are going to add it to the bag" "Ok Ava I will do that". "Ok Maia I'm going to tell you the same job that I gave Nova take 250 of these letters and then go to the toy machine and click on the toy that every child wants". Then after about 2 hours of wrapping and getting everything in the bag we finally were able to go on our sleighs with our presents and deliver to the children around midnight. So then after about 24 hours of delivering all of Santa's presents and when we were doing the toys we already had a letter that was ready for them that were attached to all the presents. So then luckily we all had phones to contact each other in case one of us were done early or if their was a problem ,but I was done early so I told them that I was going back to the lab and printing out the letter to Santa and putting it in the letter vacuum for Santa. The elf's wrote a letter back to just say thank you to all that we did and that Santa is all better from his stomach ache. So after all our hard work we all went to bed to rest.
The end
Girls Around The World
Would be a series including My friend Maia , and my awesome friend Nova Cox and me. We would have fun adventure an take our private jet all over the world and have fun stories sometimes the places would be imaginary and sometimes we would go to real place around the world like Italy , Japan , and much more. Imaginary places would be like Candy Land , or Santa vile. So the first one I did the only reason I did that was because it's all of us traveling and helping Santa. The stories will really be us traveling together or if you want to make it more interesting have a problem and make it even more fun by traveling , and make the stories even better.
I hope I can do these stories again ,but in order to make them really good like my other stories I need your help and I need your feedback and Ideas. I hope you enjoy the story and I can't wait to hear your comments.
From Awesome Ava
Wow the G.A.T.W. Series is awesome. I like that you can make it anywhere you want. You guys are like a super hero team but your real powers are your brains!
ReplyDeleteHey Ava. It's me, cousin Christian. I just treated myself to a personal Christmas present of re-reading your inaugural G.A.T.W. story. It was everything I remembered it to be: stimulating, action packed and all in all just a heavy dose of good clean FUN. Can't wait to read the next installment. You know New Years Eve is coming up...maybe the G.A.T.W. crew should hop aboard their private jet and fly around the world partying with different people in need as the ball drops and the clock strikes midnight in their different time zones. You asked for ideas from your blog faithful...just sayin'
ReplyDelete