Hello Blogger fans it's been a while since I have posted. I have had an amazing summer so far and I have been happy and healthy since surgery I'm just wondering what to write about. Would you like me to write about Priscilla Jack and Finn would you like me to know what I have been doing during the summer. You tell me I will write it. I would love to get back into my writing blog. I need your help to get my mind bubbled up. If you have any idea's just tell me in the comment section below and I will get to them when I can.
From Awesome Ava
Hey Ava. Why don't you write a story telling everyone why your summer has been so amazing? Or maybe a story where you are a superhero and you save everyone in the Poconos from the evil deer poop!
ReplyDeleteYou can write about the Super Baby Team of Jack, Finn, Priscilla and Ja'mahl breaking the Leader of the team, Awesome Ava, out of the hospital so they can go save the world from whatever threat you come up with.
ReplyDelete