July 4, 2015

Happy birthday Grandpa P (Jim)

Happy birthday to a great grandpa who deserves a wonderful birthday this year. Grandpa I love you your a great grandpa to me and Priscilla and will be great grandpa to your grandson baby JP. I love you and I can't wait to see you during the poconos vacation. I thank you for all the support you and the family have given me especially this past couple of months. Thanks for all your kind words and thanks for letting me and my family stay over your house no matter if it's for a day or a couple of days. Your an awesome grandpa and you have been awesome grandpa  for 12 years and many more years to come.

Here is your birthday across poem

Joy: you make me feel happy when I come over
I love you
Miss you and can't wait to celebrate your birthday

From your awesome granddaughter Awesome Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment