July 27, 2015

Happy Birthday to the Beeler Girls

Happy birthday to two of the greatest women in the family Sarah who is 13 and officially a teenager today and also my grandma Beeler Margaret who is 84 today. I usually don't talk about these people ,but I haven't seen them for two years and miss them very much I just wanted to give a shout out and wish them a happy birthday

Here are your birthday a-cross poems

So you are officially a teenager. THAT'S SO COOL!
Ava your cousin loves you and miss you
Respectful kind girl
Ambitious person who is ready to try anything
Happy Birthday cousin  Sarah

My , my , my hard to believe you are 84 today hope you have a nice day today.
Ava your granddaughter misses you
Roses are red violets are blue , but not as beautiful as you.
Grandma Beeler I love you
Affectionate , kind , loving women.
Respectful , kind and has done so many amazing things and has five amazing grandchildren.
Eight + many more birthday to come.
The Amazing grandma deserve an awesome birthday happy birthday Grandma.

Happy Birthday cousin Sarah , and Grandma Margaret Beeler hope you enjoy this birthday today and many more birthdays to come.
From Awesome Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment