July 25, 2015

Priscilla Jack Finn:Have fun in the sun.

      Seven in the morning "beep, beep" "Ah my alarm". I said I then stop it by hitting the alarm a couple of times. "Then I wake up and it's 7:00am so I take a shower and all of the sudden while I'm in my awesome one person apartment I get a phone call in the shower it's from Priscilla. "Hello this is Ava" "Hi Ava this is Priscilla I want to go to beach and I was wondering if you wanted to come"? "yeah sure where are you " I said. "I'm at my house watching Sesame Street" Priscilla said. "Hey Mikal are Jack and Finn able I was thinking of going to the beach with Priscilla and I was wondering if they wanted to come"? "Jack Finn you want to go to the beach with Ava"? "Yeah" Jack and Finn said. "I'll be on my way I just need to pick up Priscilla" I said. So then I picked up Priscilla , then Jack and Finn. Then we went to the beach in my shiny awesome car. So when we got to the beach I told all of the kids to hold each others hands and mine and don't move while I carried the beach toys and they did.  Then we sat down and we made sand castles and all the sudden Jack and Finn were digging a hole and then they said "Ava , Priscilla look theirs stairs on the bottom of this hole" Jack and Finn said. "Keep digging" I said. Then we dug it up that we were able to get to the bottom of the hole.
        So then when we got down the stair case we came into a dark room with a light switch when we turned on the light switch and their was a lot of mystery in the room their was a treasure chest with a lock on it , a ship in the bottle and then Jack spotted an X in the middle of the floor. Then Jack said "I want to step on it" then I said "no it could be a trap" so then I stepped on it and it was a trap I was tied upside down tied to a rope. Luckily  Priscilla said "look Ava a lock code box". Then Priscilla entered the code and it was an easy 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 and I was unhooked to the rope then Finn said "hey guys come over here it is a clue to opening the treasure chest. Their was a note that said "I'm your worst night mare their is a sledge hammer hidden behind the treasure chest open up the treasure chest and find your next clue" Sincerely Mike and Tara. Then I got the sledge hammer from the back of the treasure chest beating up the lock and then I finally got the lock to unlock and then when I opened up a treasure chest their was another hole leading us to another dimension. So then Jack , Finn , Priscilla then me go down the slide and then when we went down we landed in the other section we found Matt he said  "come with me little ones I'm going to take you to your next clue". So then we got a unicorn and all the sudden the unicorn starts flying and then when we landed Matt said "here is your next clue you are now at imagination forest follow the pink glitter and then you will see a golden bridge follow the bridge and that will lead you to a big cloud castle". So then we followed the pink glitter we saw a gold bridge when we went to the bridge we ran so fast because their were alligators under it so then when we got to the cloud castle I rang the bell and then all the sudden I see cotton candy balloons come out of the building trumpets playing and then a gate slowly opened. Jack , Finn , Priscilla , and I walked in and when we walked in we saw King Mike and Queen Tara. Jack , Finn , Priscilla and I all kneeled down and all said "all hale King Mike and Queen Tara". Then we showed King Mike and Queen Tara the message and said "what are we doing here". King Mike said "oh you finally saw the note and followed all your clues so you have come here for the mystery of the puzzle" Mike said. "So" I said we're waiting. "Ok little one's here is your present". So then we opened up the treasure chest and it was a bunch of gold coins and under the gold coins it was 20 airplane tickets to Disney World. "Thank you King Mike and Queen Tara". "King Mike and Queen Tara as a pay back to your awesome mystery puzzle you can come with us". So then King Mike and Queen Tara and Jack , Finn , Priscilla , Ava , Mikal , Maralice , and a bunch of Queen Tara's friends all went to Disney world as a pay off to all our hard work and we went to a lot of fun places.
The end
From Awesome Ava
Hope you enjoyed the story I was trying my best to keep the idea's as cool as possible besides what's not cool about Disney world. If you have any more idea's for a Jack,Finn,Priscilla,Ava story tell me in the comment section below.

3 comments:

  1. King Mike approves this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew Matt was all about unicorns and pink glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dialogue and how your story really captured my attention and I couldn't wait to read more. By the way, excellent advice, making the children hold your hand in the beach parking lot. Very good.

    ReplyDelete