hey guys now im going to tell you what people I want to meet
Nancy McKeon why I want to meet her and
I would like to have my own TV and I would like to meet her and Nancy's kids and I would like to interview Nancy and ask her how great it was to be the greatest actress ever and how great it felt and if she was single I would ask her to marry me
why I would want to meet Katy Perry
well I would ask her how great it is to be the greatest pop star and then I would ask her if she was single and then If she thought I would be the funniest person ever and then if she did I would take the ring off her finger that john Mayer gave her and then throw that one out the window and give her the ring that I would give her and ask her to marry me and destroy john Mayer's life wha haa 2xtimes.
now u guys know what famous people I would want to meet
From , Love
Ava
No comments:
Post a Comment