here are my two best friends
things that I love about my best friend Brandon
he has been my best friend and we've been friends sense the first grade and he is the sweetest guy I've ever met he always helps me and he is nice there is a lot of things I can say about him well he's funny and like I said he sweet and he owns a place where I lived and he works there and we kissed see what happen was I asked him if he would kiss me on my birthday and he kissed me but we hid in the closet where all the supplies are I didn't kiss him on the lips I kissed him on the cheek and I mean if I don't have get my girl crushes as my girlfriends then he's going to be my girlfriend. so yeah pretty much all the nice guys are not like a boyfriend to me there like a brother to me they protect me and they care for me like Brandon and dad now that is about my best friend Brandon now you guys are going to learn about my best friend Amy
things that I like about my best friend Amy
here are things about my best friend amy that I like about her she is sweet she's funny and she is always there when something is wrong with me and that's when we do the same she is a nice girl and I hope we are friends for ever
and that is what I like and love about my best friend
FROM , LOVE
AVA
You hid in the closet?? Oh jeez... Lol Your friends sound like nice people. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Are you coming to NY this year?
ReplyDeleteum im not going to see u for thanksgiving but I am going to see you for Christmas which will not be along time just a month see u then bye
ReplyDeletefrom , love
Ava