September 12, 2015

A little something for a special someone

This is a note to my baby cousin James David Pantaleno

    James I will cherish every moment that I have with you. Your two awesome cousins Priscilla and I will be the best big cousins you will ever have. I've known your daddy (uncle Mike) for a long time I love him he is the best Uncle and Godfather I know. Your father is sweet , kind , and loving guy. My family and I were so happy for your arrival especially mommy (aunt Tara) and Daddy (uncle Mike). I know that once I get to know you a little more and your personality you and I will be more than will be best friends like me and Priscilla are and how close our bond is.
     I think that your mommy (aunt Tara) is an awesome , beautiful , sweet kind woman. Now I haven't known your mommy for as long as your daddy , but the years that I've known her I have loved her ever since the first day I met her. Your daddy knew that your mommy was the one for him because it was the way your mommy and I connected that told your daddy that  she liked kids and wanted some of her own. I love you Baby James even though we haven't met yet I love you already.
        Uncle Mike and Aunt Tara I know you guys will be awesome parents as the days , months and years go by and no matter how old  he is will always be your baby. I can't wait to hear all the crazy things this kid will do and write Priscilla , Jack , Finn and James stories.
From Awesome Cousin Ava

3 comments:

  1. Priscilla just met him this very minute !!! What a special gift for Baby James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Was. Awesome!! Thank you! Can I get a framed copy? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cousins will have someone special to look up to...you. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete