Happy Grandparents day to all the grandma's and grandpa's in the world may you be blessed with all the grandchildren and great grandchildren in your lives. My grandparents are both in my lives both the Beeler side and the Pantaleno side and the Beeler side of the family has five grandchildren , Me , my cousin Sarah , and David , Margret and Marshall I'm the youngest grandchild out of all five. Then on the Pantaleno side theirs Me , My cousin Priscilla and Cousin James I'm the oldest out of all three.
Pantaleno Grandparents
You guys are awesome thank you for letting me and my family stay over even if it's for only one night or for four nights. Grandma thank you for cooking all the wonderful meals no matter if we buy Pizza or you make something homemade for family gatherings. Congratulations to the both of them because my cousin James was born last week on September 6th. I'm very lucky to have them both in my life.
Beeler Grandparents
I know I don't get to see you very often and I know it has been two years since we've seen each other since you decided to move to Nova Scotia , Canada ,but I love hearing the phone calls and I also can't wait to see you in October here in Connecticut or Cape Cod.
A little History on my Great Grandparents
My great Grandmother Isabelle who was my mom's grandma was the only great grandparent I saw ,but I was about one or three when she died , but I think it's cool she got to meet one of her great grandchildren. Grandma Isabelle I know you would have loved your other great grandchildren Priscilla and James rest in peace. My great grandfather Raymond who was married to great grandma Isabelle died I think a couple of months before my mom got married ,but what I have heard is that he loved his grandchildren and epically would have loved his great grandchildren Priscilla , James and I. I don't know much about my great grandparents on the Beeler side ,but I knew my great grandmother's name was Gladys.
So that is a little history about my grandparents and again Happy grandparents day to all the grandparents weather you have been a grandparent for a long time or just became one.
From Awesome Ava
I didn't even know Grandprent's Day existed! James has some cool grandparents. He has country ones and city ones!
ReplyDelete