"Mikal do you realize that today is our babies last day of being one years old. It's hard to believe our crazy cute boys are going to be two in less then 24 hours from now" Marialice said. "Jack why do you not have any clothes on and your brother does and get the diaper off your head you are not a Viking." Mikal said "Yellow" Jack said. "Jack and Finn it's time for bed" "No" Finn said. "Jack and Finn you etheir go to bed now or no Mom mom and Ava . Mike and Tara tomorrow. So then Jack follows mommy and then he points to Jack and says "Brother Brother come on". Then Finn got the signal and went up stairs with Mom and Jack they went upstairs got into the shower like it was a waterpark in their own house got into their PJ's and then they went off to bed. Then at 10:00am I came in and I said "Hi Marialice where are my two birthday buddies" then Marialice said "Mikal get the boys away from the T.V somehow. Then Marialice called their names and then Jack looked at Finn and said brother and then pointed at both mommy's and Finn nodded no at both Mikal and Marialice. Then I said I handled it and soon enough I did I went in the room stood in front of the TV and then they both got on my legs and hugged me and said Ava. Then I walked with still both of them on my legs and I was walking like a zombie then Mikal tried to get at least Jack off my leg at least and he wouldn't let go then Marialice tried to get Finn off my leg and he wouldn't let go of my leg either. So then we said good bye to mommy's (Mikal and Marialice) and then once they said goodbye and I held both of their hands. We walked down the stairs went into my red car and then just as we were about to get Priscilla's house all the sudden Finn said "Mom Mom and pointed to a house and then Jack saw Mom Mom Nettie come out of her house and then I said "ok we'll pull up to Mom Mom house". Then when I got out of the car I took Finn and the Mom , Mom got Jack and then we went into the house for one second and discussed the plan for today. First we would go to tiny tumbler class then the beach and then the time machine and will either shrink ourselves and go into Tara's belly again or we will go somewhere involving our imagination. So then we went into the car and we went to the Tiny tumbler class , and then we went to a painting class. where Jack and Finn got paint on their face luckily none got into their eyes and we just got the paint off at the beach and after Mom Mom and I got the paint off Jack and Finn Priscilla took control of the whole beach not just Jack , Finn , and me and Mom Mom she took control of the public. Then after an hour of water playing and making sand casteless it was 12:00pm and we thought to ourselves after all that running around we need food to fill up our battery in our bodies. So we went to lunch and had a nice time. Then at 1:00pm I called Uncle Mike and here is how the conversation went "Hi Mike what's up with Tara" I said "She is resting in the hospital" Mike said "Ok thanks" I said. So then I said "we can visit Tara and Mike" then I said "let's go into the car" then Mom Mom said "since you are handling it from here I better get going. So then Nettie went into her car and I used my X-ray vision arm and got my red hot car out of my X-ray model arm. Then I put Jack and Finn on my legs and Priscilla in the driver seat in the car seat. Jack and Finn wanted to steer the wheel so instead I let them beep the horn just for fun. Then when we got to the hospital I took my X-ray vision arm and I said "activate helicopter" then my car went from a car to a helicopter in one second. Then I took control of the helicopter , but first I put Jack Finn Priscilla in the back with their seats like an airplane then we went all the way up to the roof which was three floors up so then we went on the roof and landed the helicopter and we found a secret stairway and then we noticed that Tara was sleeping so it was the perfect time for me to come in and Mike was sleeping to so it was the perfect time so then we got the little helicopter from the roof and we climbed in. Then we controlled the helicopter to the door and then I said "activating claw" to open the door and then I opened the little window and I took my X-ray vision arm and then I said "activating numbing opener" I made a little square hole in her tummy where the baby was and then I climbed into the hole and then I took some paint that matched her skin color and I closed the hole up with stiches. So then we talked to the baby and he said "My mommy just got some pain killers since I'm ready to come out". In a couple of hours I will be ready and it will be time to make my move" Jamal said. "Now Jamal I want you to try to be good for your mommy and daddy they need to sleep ,but if you need something cry ,but make sure that your good to go with diapers and feeding almost make a schedule for your body also your name will be James David not Jamal Tyree". I said. "Hey guys I don't mean to be rude ,but can we wrap this up I have to make my move today and discover the world". "So anyway we can't wait for your arrival". So then we landed out went straight up out of the body and saw her heart , her bones and then went up the mouth took my claw and opened up her mouth came out of her mouth and then went back to Mike and Tara's apartment waiting for him to be born. Then at 4:22pm James David Pantaleno was born "hello James David" Tara and Mike said.
The End
Boom!!! James David makes his triumphant debut on THE BLOG!!! He can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDelete