"Ok Priscilla were going to visit your little cousin James" Aunt Alicia said "Yeah" Priscilla said. "Jack , and Finn" were going to visit Mike and Tara's baby James. "ring , ring" phone call "Hello who is this" "It's your uncle Mike where are you" "I'm in Connecticut remember I'm coming next week" "Oh right" "yeah well I thought since you had no homework this weekend I thought you might want to come to Philadelphia I really want to see you" "Ok Mike I will come over". So I got into my red convertiable and I went off to Mike and Tara's apartment. "knock knock" on the door "Hey what's up Ava" Uncle Mike "Nothing much just thought I pop on by and meet James and I brought my little friends with me Jack , Finn and Priscilla" "Come on in" Uncle Mike said. "Hey Tara how is the little guy doing" I said "He is fine he just woke up and he is all ears to hear what you have to say to him". So then I got on the couch and we put baby James on lots of pillows like he was on a cloud and we had a conversation here is how it went. "So James how is week one of your life treating you" I said "I eat , sleep and poop" James said "Ok then well the good thing is you get your cute looks from your mommy and daddy" I said "Thanks cousin Ava" James said. "Ok cousin Ava I'm sorry to interrupt our conversation ,but I made dodo in my diaper" James said. Then all the sudden the baby cried as a way of saying "change me change me" then Tara said "excuse me guys it seems the king needs me come on James" Tara said. So then James got freshened up and then we just chatted and then we had some dinner and while we were at the table James pointed at my finger and then I gave him my finger and then he did his own way of kissing my finger. and then he took his hands out and wanted to hug me. So then when it was his bed time Priscilla , Jack , Finn and me watched him sleep cause that is what good friends to do. James was dreaming about being in his mommy's belly and when he was their.
The end
From Awesome Ava
This is a pretty accurate description of his day Ava! He cries, eats, poops and sleeps. Not a bad life. Looking forward to seeing you!
ReplyDelete