September 3, 2015

Happy birthday Jack and Finn

Happy birthday to the coolest twins I know. Your moms are lucky to have you both in their lives. I love seeing your photos and getting stories about you guys and writing Priscilla , Jack and Finn stories. I can't believe you are two years old. Happy Birthday Jack and Finn

Here are your birthday a-crostic poems

Joker and likes to cause trouble and being funny like your brother
Awesome Big cousin
Cute kid that is growing up so fast
Kool (cool) with a k
And
Funny and a sneaky little trouble maker ,but still good
I love you and your brother you guys are AWESOME!
Noisy little boy
No one is as cool as you and your brother

Hope you have an awesome birthday you two
P.S I will get your birthday story up as soon as possible
From Awesome Ava

2 comments:

  1. How about they take a helicopter to the hospital and use ropes to climb into Tara's window and then they take J'amahl out to introduce him to all the cool places he will see. Then they get him back before Auntie Tara wakes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Mike could write children's stories.

    ReplyDelete