June 22, 2014

A cat , a dog , are in a group. The mouse can't join because he is to small.

Hey Dog what do you want to do I don't know cat said. Hello excuse me can I join your group you can't because you are too short hey don't call me short! Short tiny mouse now go. Man will my life ever get any easier why do I have to be so short hey I know right now I'm 20  why don't I make a time machie ten years in the future there done now lets go in. Yawn huh walking to the bathroom looks in the mirror ahh whoa my voice what happen to me. Honey can you watch the kids o...k I'm married and have kids whoa I have a wedding ring. Hi daddy wow I'm a father to a lot changed. Ok I'm back honey hey your friend Dog said he wants to see you and so does Cat ok bye then. Hey Mouse Man look at you your all grown up and your tall and you look like a man now I feel bad about calling you short ten years ago. So Dog , Cat how have you guys been well I have a dog wife and we will have puppies soon congrats how it feel become a father great dog said and cat what about you well I have a girlfriend and were thinking of getting married terrific well if you do get married and I don't see you happy marriage thank you. So mouse man how have you been doing well I have two kids and a wife but well see thats what I'm wondering how did I get here well I bulit a time machie and I'm trying to figure out that I didn't think it would work what do you think I should do stay or leave well as your friend do what you want but you have a better future then your past your right let me think about it ok. Hey um honey I came here ten years in the future but I'm trying to figure out if I should stay or go to my past. Well as your wife stay here with me and your kids and figure it out. Oh it's getting late I'm going to bed. Good moring everyone nice to see you what did you decdied you going to stay in your new future or old past. The future my life is better in the future and if I go in the past it will be back to where I started. A few months later hey mouse man you got two letters from both of your friends so cat invited you to the wedding great and dog and his wife had two puppies pup and brownie because it was brown.

The end
Done with my story hope you like it comment please if you like to love Ava


1 comment:

  1. Wow! These stories are great! I think you may be a professional author one day! Can you write about what your plans for the summer are?

    ReplyDelete