Hey you want to know something I've have always wanted to know what it's like to be in the 80's I mean it was different maybe. Hey why don't I make a time machie then I can go in the year 1987. There done after three days it's finished the time machie is ready ok lets go in. Whoa why am I three years old mom come on dear lets go meet my friend Jo Polniaczek she goes to eastland school she 17 (Ps she really 3 years older and not three years younger it's just pretend). Hey Jo wheres your friend she'll be here soon patience I know I'm excited to. Hello its Laura she here hey buddy and who's this. This is my 3 year old daughter Ava she was born on Feburay 13. We have a little gift for Ava its a Eastland uniform. Girls why don't you take her to your room and talk to her get to know her a little better come on Jo said I'm going to carry you to the room. So Ava your three do you understand me yes I said oh you talk ok so Ava I've been friends with your mom for a while nice lady why don't we talk about us girls. So Ava what do you think it will be like in the year 2000 well there will be a thing called an iPad it's like a computer only better and there will be a thing called the internet and you can search shop on their thats great blair said. So I'm natile I write for the eastland newspaper do you mind if I get a picture of you and Jo yeah sure say chesse. Chesse thats a good one come on I'm going to put this in the news paper right now. Well I got to go to class blair said also you got to cover for me. And do my homework misses G said for a week you have to cover for me sense I'm going to be hanging out with Ava and her mom ok ill do it for them thanks blair. Ok Ava now it's just us so what do you want to do I don't know well I'll give you some ideas we could ride on my motorcycle , or we could take a nap , or we could see your mom. Well Jo said motorcycle ok I got some motorclye clothes for you lets put them on and see how you look. Yeah alright lets show the girls. Hey guys I need to show you the cutest thing ever introducing motorcycle baby Ava. Wow thats cute come on Ava were going to go get candy YEAH! Were here ok what do you want chocolate yeah sure Hershey candy bar yes please ok here you go. Ok Jo I'm done ok lets clean up now all done do you want to go back to Eastland yeah sure I'm tired anyway. Ava is tired so I'm going to put her down for a nap there you go Ava. Hey Jo I need to ask you something now I know how much you love Ava and I have a little amount of money and I need to get a college education so I want you to have her for the next couple of years this is really big when Ava wakes up from her nap and the girls are done with classes will tell her. Mrs. Garret we got a note that after class Jo has something to tell us. Jo you wanted to tell us something well let me get Ava. Ava we have a surprise for you everyone now my friend laura needs a little money a college education and while she gone she gave her to me she will be mine for the next couple of years Ava do you understand no well your mom will be gone for a few years and I'll be your guardian yeah clapping hands congrats Jo thanks I love you Jo and mom we love you to.
The end ok I got to go nice writing if u have more ideas just tell me but I have two more things to write bye Love Ava
Great story!! I was in high school in the 80's. Tara has a funny picture of me with hair in her phone. How was your Father's Day?
ReplyDelete