Hey guys just got back from ST. Louis it was awesome really fun trip there were a lot of new friend and old friends that I saw dance parties dinner parties reunion it was really fun. Also I'm really excited for July 8 because I'm going to get one part of my teeth fixed at the dentist which will be in the office which will take 10 or 15 minutes and my teeth will feel num but I'll be awake. Then in a couple of months I will be going to an oral surgeon and they will be doing the real stuff and then my teeth will look way better. Ok thats about the oral now about the trachea thing finally after 11 months of no trachea the hole on my neck will be closed up now I'll be in New York so if you like to stop by and visit so far I think Donna is coming and Alicia and Matt are probably visiting but it is at grandma and grandpas I'm not really sure but if you would like to visit you will have to ask my mom when are but if you can that would be great just ask my mom are and she will tell you maybe I'm not sure so if you like to visit that would be great you don't have to but you don't have to but I mean if you like to wish my mom a happy birthday you may stop grandma and grandpa by if you want and if you can I don't know my mom will tell you when you guys can visit you know what I'm saying. So thats what I'm excited for you can text my mom or call her and she'll tell you when you can come if you can will see ok bye.
Love Ava and thats what I'm excited to do for summer YAHOO! 😃☀️
Wow! You have done so much this summer already! What days will you be in NY?
ReplyDeleteJuly 8 to I think July 12 or 13
Delete