Morning Mr. Hippo and moring Mrs. Hippo you need a job I know we have are kids who are only 1 and 2 years old yes but they need things to use ok I'll go out and see what I can get for a job. Whistling and driving then light bulb idea he found a poster help wanted we are looking for a manger to run this animal diner so he drove to the place and got his wish congrats you are the boss to this place well lets get to work. Here are two customers that would like to be served hello welcome to the diner here is your table and what do you want to order I will order the bamboo and my bear will order fish here you go thank you and here is your tip. Thank you. Hey guys check this out $50 dollars thats a lot hey more customers. Oh guys I'll need some help out here and then the money you get put in the register on it boss thats the spirt. Hey look we got millions of dollars here people love our service lets see how much we got 5,000 dollars theres five of so well get a thousand dollars to bring hike this is a great day ok lets pack up and go home ok thanks boss your awesome. hey honey where were you I got a job and have a thousand dollars wow thats great. Morning everybody sense I have a thousand dollars I'm not sure what to do well why don't you stay home with the kids and I'll see if I can find a job. Guess what I got a job I got two jobs a maid weekdays 9 to 3 at a hotel and a babysitter whenever on weekends your mother will babysit this is great I start tomorrow. Good moring I got to go to work ok great mom your here of corse dear congrats guys ok bye kids mr hippo said. Then latter that day gusses what a thousand dollars from one place and a thousand dollars from another 2,000 dollars were rich. Boy is are life great the diner is going smoothly we both have paided jobs earn a lot and it's great. Hey guys I have something to say it has been a pleasure working with you but I'm passing the buniess to one of you guys frank the bear you have done an awesome job and hope you do a great job mow Im going to still work here but I'm making frank the manger and me the asstient thanks Mr Hippo. Now everyone is happy now.
The end
Love Ava
What do you think of my idea
I love how the hippos all worked together and how the customers were all animals too. Great, imaginative writing! Xxoo
ReplyDelete