June 30, 2014

A cat , a mouse , and a monkey become friends

Hey Mr mouse you bored yeah it's just the two of us. Hey theres a catalog you can buy a monkey for free cool lets go buy a free monkey. Hey little monkey sup bro whoa you talk yeah I eat bananas and love to show people what I got  great want to be friends sure sorry guys got to leave the zoo. Hey so how can you entertaint us "well I can show you my monkey nija moves can  I see those bannas sure hi ya hoooeee kick hi ya bam chop cool hey that was awesome I can do it with any fruit cool. So do you guys want to walk around and figure out what to do sure. Ok so where do you want to go the zoo ok. Oh oh ah ah hey great your life savers one of the zoo keepers said. The kids are bored and we need something funny ok monkey buddy this is all you I'm going in just give me some fruit here you go. Hey kids who wants to see a monkey chop fruit yeah! Hi ya chop kick bam yeah hey mommy give it money yes great thank you thank you. Hey cat , mouse we got money now we have like 1,000 dollars hey lets go to the Hippo's dinner ok. Hey Mr. Hippo the usaul yeah here you go and here is the bill 1.00 dollar and 0.50 cents here you go and here is a $50 tip for always giving us a great service ok so lets see we got $950 now lets save up its 9:00pm lets go to bed. Hey check this out I got a letter under my pillow the letter said. Dear, dog , mouse , and monkey here is something to help you out with money the people that worked for me quit and I would like you guys to help you will be paid good money and you will be great here is a blank put yes or no and go back to the diner. Ok so here is the deal we say yes great you can start now. Few hours later wow that was a great day here you go guys $50 dollars each thank you see you tomorrow. Guys were rich 1,100 dollars. Now do you want to put it in the bank and then until we have enough money for a house together as friends. Few years later were rich we have 100,000 dollars thats great and we have enough for everything we want. Look here is a perfect animal house it has food a play set for us and the monkeys. Great we have  money careers a house and everything we need and what's great is were best friends for ever.
The end
Love Ava hey guys hope you like the story and tell me in the comment section below what you think and a idea if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment