June 19, 2014

Me and my pal nova get trapped in broccoli land what will happen.

Ok Nova were going to go to the vegetable museum and learn all about why vegetables are good for you. Ok Nova were here. Ok so nova lets go meet the vegetables hi I'm  broccoli and these are my vegetable friends  now you are going to learn about us. Now I'm broccoli here is the things you.  can learn about me now I'm a  vegetable in the cabbage family and I'm very editable fresh , healthy green vegetable whose big head is used as a vegetable. Now I'm carrot now we need to talk for a minute so can you wait sure. Ok can we fight them now ok hey we want to fight Nova go run ok Ava bring it on you crazy vegetables. punch  oh I'm out bam "oh you just juiced me out the tomato said." Kick I'm out the carrot said. "Yes I said" Nova you can come out now Nova where are you HEY! What was that me you want to mess with me little girl who are you I'm all the vegetables I'm vegetable man if you can mess with me you and your friend can leave ok boom got the bottom oh no  I'm melting bam I got the tomato your squeezed poke , poke I got your carrot eyes ah slam I got. Your. Broccoli head and done. Ok you and your friend can leave hey Ava I found friends the kids vegetables  if I didn't  save them they would be cooked good job Nova come on lets get out of here. Hey Nova come over here were in the paper 2 girls saved the day and figted with the evil vegetables. Oh and people didn't know this but the dressed up like eggplant grinders so no one would know whos who. Ring Ring hi Ava its aunt Alica calling you want to come on my show with your friend Nova yeah sure where are you hey nova where are we New York city ok take your car and meet me where I work ok come on Nova get into your Hello Kitty dress were going on tv yes. Ok. Were here Hi guys hey I saw you In the paper you look awsome Ava you look good now nova I'm going to talk to you and tell you all about the biography on me Alica ok come on. Ava can you watch prisclla yeah sure just put her in her dressing room and put on something good for tv she likes Jo ok just make sure there is no bad words. Ok facts of life yeah prisclla said in baby talk. Ok tv time Alica said ok bye Prisclla. Hi everybody it's me Alica and I welcome you my niece Ava and her friend Almsot five year old friend in August 13 congrats. So Ava and Nova how did it feel awesome I told Nova to hide so then she will be protected but then when I called her she didn't answer yeah nova where were you well he grabbed me and tied me I could talk and breath then you saved me and the museum I love you Ava your my best friend I love you to Nova. Beautiful moment huh guys yeah ok guys thanks for coming and thats it. Ok  Nova week famous now what do you want to do go home with you ok lets go I'll carry you to the car and you can sleep while I drive or limo it has a big bed and a tv and service limo. hey limo driver send us to Portland CT on it. Ok lets go here are your clothes and lets go. Ok were here guys hello guys (snorting sounds) zzz.Ok  well wake up in the Morning good. Night.
The end
Ok guys thanks for the ideas in. the story can't wait for you to read it good night I'm going to bed if you have a comment you know what to do and I'll answer it.
Love Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment