July 1, 2014

Happy first day of July

Hi guys happy first of July , 4 days till grandpa P birthday ,  3 days till the Fourth of July, 8 days till my moms birthday , 9 days till my trachea surgey thank you I have been excited for this day all summer , 7 days till my first tooth surgey at the office that takes 10 to 15 mintues yeah and won't feel it just be awake, July 19th Tara's bridal shower I'll be going. I think thats it so to think about it July I'm busy and I'm wishing my friend from the CCA Kate a happy 5th birthday.
Love Ava

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so busy! Tara and I say hello. She is so happy you are coming to her shower. I decided to marry her because you told me "You are not going to do any better.". You are wise! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of fun things are going on this month! I'm excited!!! And you are, indeed, very wise.

    ReplyDelete