Happy birthday mom you are the greatest mom ever and I hope in the future I am a great mom to my kid or kids just like you were to me these past couple of years. Thank you for everything. You are a role model to me like I'm a role model to you because your kind your sweet and you love me no matter what. One more thing I just want to thank all my mom friends and family thank you for helping me and my family out by giving prayers to me and our family that everything goes well and good luck wishes. I'm so happy to be here and to have accomplished a lot of things that I had when I was a baby. The CCA kids and parents it is so fun to go to new places and meet new people and see them again there like this big family that has fun with each other and has a positive smile no matter what. Thats it so thank you everyone for everything and a big happy birthday to my mom ❤️😃
Love
Ava
You rule Ava.
ReplyDeleteThis note made yesterday my best birthday ever. Love Mom
ReplyDelete