July 27, 2014

Priscilla , Jack , Finn form a band and more

'ROSEANNE jackie screamed"! "What is it Jackie roseanne said".  "Well jackie said I got tickets to the band that we see in commercial you know Priscilla , Jack , Finn the baby band." No way you got tickets yeah and it's for all of us girls my girls Jo , darlin   And your girls Blair , Becky 1 and Becky 2  and I got V.I.P tickets for after the concert get the girls down here.  Hey girls get down here Jackie has something to tell u  were going to see the baby band Live and in person  No way Jackie your the best the concert is tonight at 6pm it is 3pm now so get ready we have our VIP seats with our names on it so come dome here at five ok getting ready starts now. Ok ladies blair said me and my group will dress up and you and darlin do whatever you want. Ok darlin Jo said  lets make a sign that says We Love U Baby Band❤️ And them say we also love your song rock a bye baby in rock and roll verison from your biggest fans Darlin , jackie and Jo. Ok girls blair said the most important thing is to look good for Finn and Jack so they notice us Becky 2 there just babies you know yeah but I like baby boys and regular boys. Ok it's 4:50 Roseanne said 10 mintues well were ready now ok then you can come down now.Ok jackie here come on girls lets prepare to see the baby band. Hi sir we have tickets and VIP tickets ok ladies let me bring you to your seat hey buddy can you cover for me so I can take these beautiful ladies to their seats ok. Heres your seats ok so heres whats going to happen I'll get the guy that does the lights at like one point to put the spotlight on you guys and when you do you guys put your signs up and your VIP tickets up so the security guard knows that your special ok thanks. Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for the baby band Priscilla ,Jack, Finn. Hello everybody we are going to do our number one song ever rock a bye baby in rock and roll version. Yes Darlin said. Then the spotlight shined on them hey girls this is it get your tickets out hey buddy there they are hello I'm the security guard please let me take you to the dressing room. Ok wait here and well be bringing the babies in. I'm so excited here they are. Hey guys were your biggest fans can we have your autographs here are your autographed pictures thanks. Knock knock come in oh hi I didn't know we had company who are you oh well I'm Priscilla cousin oh well nice to meet you Priscilla you ok yeah I'm fine giving them autographs yep Priscilla said did you tell them I'm your
manger no I forgot sorry its ok. Hi I'm Priscilla manger oh well who's Finn and Jack's  manger oh Katy perry Jack said. So how does it feel being famous. One word Awesome. So are you guys going to go on tour yeah in a few months wow you guys are good. Do you guys take naps oh yeah like we take a long 12 hour map before are PM concerts come. Knock knock come in who could this be david , Mark , Dan feed what are you guys doing here surprise how did you guys get here well  we told the guys up front we know the girls who are in there and then we decided  to sunrise you so surprise. Boys this is the baby band hey Jack Finn Priscilla give me high fives bam bam bam all right your all cute now who's the lead singer Thats me Priscilla said. You must be a good singer you bet I am great heres a clip of me and my band   singing wow you guys are good. Here we think your all nice people heres are album also we would like for you guys to come on tour with us all right we love to but we got to get back to landford oh thats no problem heres a computer theres a video camera and little boxes this will connect you to the limo   anywhere we  are you can click on the box and well hear a blink and then well take out our computer and chat with you guys you can even message us heres one for all of you thank you so much for everything. So then Priscilla , Jack , Finn got even more famous heres how well Priscilla was so good at singing she decided to perform her little own girl group and Jack and Finn became guitar singers and performed there own little guitar band not rock and roll just
light and mellow guitar band now once and awhile they would join together but as the fame got even bigger for all three of them it was hard to keep in touch but they always said no matter what happens so if we perform in separate directions well always be the three amigos (friends) and always keep in touch no matter what because thats what friends do they stick together and stay best friends forever.
The end
Hi guys hope you like the story and if  you have anymore ideas for Jack and Finn and Priscilla stories please tell me in the comment section below. Bye and goodnight.
From Ava

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That was an All Star story! The babies, Jo, Blair, Roseanne, Dan... Even Katy Perry showed up!
    Write about something going wrong at the wedding (like Tara and I fall in the stream) and the Baby Band saving the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! You have everyone in here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great story!

    ReplyDelete