Justin timberlake - bring sexy back
Rock your body
Pitbull - hey baby
Boon boon
Don't stop the party
David guetta ft. Sia titanium
Kelly Clarkson - stronger
Carly Rae jepsen - call me maybe
Good time.
Rhinna Only girl in the world
Hey mike so I thought of some more cool dancing songs for your wedding this time it wasn't to long it only took like 30 minutes me and dad were judging the songs and saying yes or no we listen to them and fast forward them because it was getting late but that's it hope you like the new songs I picked and I should see you I think August 9th for breezy. By the way hope you like and enjoy them and you can tell me in the comment section what you like and what you don't like and if you have a story idea about I don't know Priscilla , jack , or Finn I be happy to see what you have I am starting a story about all three of them right now. ok good night mike and all my bloggers out there see you soon.
From
Ava
Wow! These are all great suggestions. Thank you! We are meeting with the DJ in a couple of weeks and we will give him these lists. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can write a story about you, Priscilla, Jack and Finn in a band together or meeting Jo and Blair.