July 30, 2014

I need positive thoughts and prayers

I need help so far my trachea hole is doing a really good job closing and I want to make sure that keeps happening knowing that people are praying and keeping positive thoughts. I'm bening positive I just really want to go to the beach and in the  water to learn how to swim I Mean I know how to swim I just want to learn how to swim underwater like so bad. I'm just excited that this hole will finally be closed I think we will see mike , tara , grandpa Jim , Matt , Alicia , mom , Christian , and grandma at the beach those people that read my blog that I'm going to breezy with and then the rest of my family like aunt Paula , uncle Arthur , alex , Lauren and Melissa problably and maybe Priscilla. So just think positive for me and give me prayers and lets just hope for the best it's already going well but I want more postive thoughts and prayers I go to the doctors monday august 4th I believe so I will give you an update when I can and probably give a blog entry on that day to and then somebody will smell a blog entry and a post coming on.

So that would be a huge help if you give me positive thoughts and prayers ok bye
From Ava 

3 comments:

  1. We always say prayers for you! We can go in the water and even if your trach hole isn't closed we can stay on top of the water. There's nothing to see underwater anyway except people's feet and old band aids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people pray for you and send good thoughts that things just have to go well! No one prays harder than Mommy, after I thank God every night that he gave you to me. I love you, my sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always in our thoughts and prayers, my little chickadee.

    ReplyDelete