July 26, 2014

Priscilla and her baby friends

Hey Priscilla your going to see Mikal's twins Jack and Finn.  Were here Priscilla (baby giggle). Hi guys hey alica and Hi Priscilla wheres matt work aw bummer I'm sorry to hear that. Priscilla why don't you play with Jack and Finn. Then all of the sudden they start to talk! Hey Priscilla both of the twins said which one of us is cuter 'I don't know your both cute Priscilla said". I know we are both cute but which one of us do you like better "Guys prisclla said why do I have to pick ok heres what I think your both cute , funny and have different alikes and I like both of you guys just the same but as friends". "Uh oh I'm hungry Priscilla said" "so am I Jack said". "My diaper needs a change Finn said. "Ok on three one two three whaaa oh no alica and mikal said ok mommy coming oh Priscilla your hungry here some sweet potatoes hey so do you Jack alica do you have mangoes yeah here you go thanks alica your a lifesaver oh Finn you need your diaper changed. Alica can you just watch Finn for me yeah I can keep an eye on Finn for you. Ok your all done now Finn. Ok Priscilla your all done with the food so are you Finn ok I'm just going to wash your faces and clean your hands then you can go back to playing. Ok all done ok lets get back to where we were. "Hey Finn do you have a cold toy foot I can suck on Priscilla said" here you go thanks. Ok back to talking so you like us both as just friends we can handle that come on Priscilla were going to take you to the fun rom that we like to call are room. Alica look at your daughter "gasp prisclla your crawling yeah alica said" where are they taking her there room that they call the fun room. Ok so this our room we have a ramp so that we can crawl up there are selves what about before you learned how to go to bed oh are mommy took both of us to bed her selve an amazing women rasing  both of us boys. Well it's time to go prisclla say good bye to Finn and Jack bye bye Priscilla Mikal said. Was that fun Priscilla zzzzz.... Oh well then I will let you sleep.
The end

Ok so that was Priscilla ,Jack , and Finn meeting and having a play date and talking the moms couldn't hear it because it was aldult. Proof. The next story I'm writting right now is the one about
them in the band.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a cast of characters you have now! You will see Jack and Finn at the wedding. Maybe we will give everyone cold foot toys to suck on.

    ReplyDelete