Katy perry. Firework
Teenage dream
Roar
I kissed a girl
Hot & Cold
Dark horse
Waking up in Vegas
Birthday
Part of me
California girls
Last Friday night (T.G.I.F
I kissed a girl
Hot & Cold
Dark horse
Waking up in Vegas
Birthday
Part of me
California girls
Last Friday night (T.G.I.F
Pitbull. Timber ft ke$ha
Feel this moment ft Christina aguliera
Feel this moment ft Christina aguliera
Give me everything ft Ne-Yo , Afrojack , nayer
Daft punk Lose yourself to dance
Get lucky
LMAFO. Party rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett , Goonrock
Sorry for party rocking
Steve miller band Jungle love
Black eyed peas. I gotta feeling
Pump it
Boom boom pow
Pharell willams Happy song
Lady gaga Born this way
Michael Jackson. Off the wall
Thriller
Billie jean
Hey mike hope you like the songs I thought of for your wedding I put a lot of thought into these song ideas if there are any other ideas you have in mind I would be glad to hear it see you soon bye oh and if anybody else that reads my blog has any ideas for mike and Tara's wedding you may tell it in the comment section below
From Ava
Daft punk Lose yourself to dance
Get lucky
LMAFO. Party rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett , Goonrock
Sorry for party rocking
Steve miller band Jungle love
Black eyed peas. I gotta feeling
Pump it
Boom boom pow
Pharell willams Happy song
Lady gaga Born this way
Michael Jackson. Off the wall
Thriller
Billie jean
Hey mike hope you like the songs I thought of for your wedding I put a lot of thought into these song ideas if there are any other ideas you have in mind I would be glad to hear it see you soon bye oh and if anybody else that reads my blog has any ideas for mike and Tara's wedding you may tell it in the comment section below
From Ava
Awesome. I think we can play most of these songs. But I don't know how to dance so you may have to help me.
ReplyDeleteYou got it mike from Ava thanks
Delete