October 11, 2014

Another Awesome party dedicated to Mike and tara: staring friends and family of mine

Now this time we are planning a more family party but Invited  cast only as our celbirty friends. Ok Priscilla . Jack and  Finn we have to call the family so get your family phone and Jack and Finn call the friends and family guys of the family , and Priscilla and me will call the girls in the friends and family category. Ok all our family and friends are invited. Now it is only 12:00pm and were not going to party till 8:00pm. So lets relax for 4 hours and then plan a party for four hours. Lets take a nap. Ok now the theme  of the party should be halloween so I'm going to send a message to the friends and family we invited and tell them to dress in costumes. Ok now it is 6:00pm two more hours till party time. Now we have the place and we have the guest now we need the food. Ok lets call Christian and tell him to bring resses pieces mini Hershey bars and M&Ms. Ok it is now 7:00pm everything looks very halloweenish and half partyish. Ding dong oh the guest there early and were ready lets party. Come in happy halloween Mikal , Maralice. Hey Jack Finn awesome costumes thanks ok let me take you to your awesome hallowen chairs you are the first ones to arrive. Ding dong. Hey it's Mike and Tara. Hi guys welcome to the party who are you dressed as well you know how you always ask me where my hair is well then here you go ha funny please come in and enjoy the  party. Few mintues later the rest of the family came grandma , grandpa P  , Christian , Alex , Melissa and Lauren aunt Paula and uncle Arthur , aunt Alica and our other guest of honor Priscilla she dressed up as spaghtti and meatballs. Then an hour later mom and dad came as Mike and Frankie Heck. Christan comes as his dad  Arthur. Then we just party all night. The halloween turned out great there were some people who we didn't know who found us and decedied to join us. Also we had some famous people come to the party that includes the Cheers cast (now one of my favortive shows). Then around 10:00pm we were having a nice time hanging out like friends do. Finally Jack , Finn , and Priscilla were starting to get tired so we decedied to end the party. So we all said good night and everyone went home and went to bed
I know this isn't my best awesome party story but. I did add all of the family and halloween costumes and all that and it was very cool to share my  my ideas also when you go on my blog you will notice there is a picture of me all the way down I will change the picture some day when. I get a new one but for now will stick with this one.
Good night
If you have any ideas tell me in the comment section below
Going to the portland fair tommorow that will be fun by the way I'm going with just the family.
Also I get a day off Monday because of a holiday and my mom my dad has work sorry dad.
From Ava

3 comments:

  1. That would actually be a pretty awesome party! I told you, I keep my hair in a box in the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of your blog! And I also like how this story includes so many friends and family. You're such a fantastic writer. And you have a wonderful imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ava - hey, it's me again. Your one and only cousin Christian. This was a great party! Thanks so much for inviting me and Melissa. Next time I can bring something to compliment the Reese's pieces, Hershey bars and M&Ms. Now don't get me wrong, I like my candy just as much as the next guy. But I also like to snack on other goodies like pizza. That's my favorite food. It was also a great idea having me dress up like my dad for Halloween. I don't know if you noticed with all of the crazy partying going on, but I kept asking Jack and Finn to play Let's Get Loud by J.Lo on the jukebox to help accentuate the Arthur costume. Party on Ava B!!!

    ReplyDelete