October 13, 2014

What should I be for Halloween

Hi guys one of my bloggers asked me what I want to be for Halloween.

Here is a list of things I have been for Halloween
A cat when I was a baby
A buble bee
A peacock
A Jo/vampire costume
Scary perry

Here is A few things
Hot in Cleveland
Frasier
Cheers
Karate
The color red
Katy perry

Here is what I have to use to dress up as Something
A ninja mask
A karate board from my 11th birthday party with all my friends name
On it
My karate uniform
A blue wig
My Brooklyn hoodie that goes all the way up my head

So if you have any ideas for what I can be for Halloween or just want to do something crazy like Ninja wearing a blue wig you can do that to hey I like that to comment if you like that or if you have something different tell me in the comment section.


4 comments:

  1. Why don't you go as one of the ladies from Hot In Cleveland, like Betty White as a blue haired, zombie karate ninja? You zip your hoodie up all the way so everyone thinks it's a regular ninja, then when you zip it down, you have blue hair and black under your eyes and blood coming out the sides of your mouth and you say, "I'm a Betty Whiite Undead Ninja".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should be Jo from "The Facts of Life" or a package of Chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ava - me again cousin C, coming at you live and in hi-def. Well I've been thinking long and hard about what you could be for Halloween and I have to admit that Uncle Mike's suggestion of "Betty White Undead Ninja" is pretty awesome. I don't think I've ever heard of a cooler / scarier costume than that. If that costume didn't suit your fancy, what do you think about dressing up like a head of broccoli for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava - what did you decide or will you surprise us all? You better post a pic...

    ReplyDelete