October 31, 2014

How much I have changed in my self and my writing

part one

pg one
once opon a time a girl named ava was born on feubray 13 2003 at 11:00am and she had a trouble life as a kid. pg two  ava did not have a reggular life like the other kids she had to do a lot of things as a kid and it was not easy for her. pg three they said that she had trouble breathing and she also had a little trouble hearing. pg four they  had to give her hearaids. pg five they had to give her alot ofsurgies they had to give her a shunt surgey , they had to give her a surgey for her trach, they had to put a drill through her neck and then they had to cover the hole untill it heals up. pg six not only did i have a trach and hearing aids and this is something for kids in the CCA crainiofacial group ava had with phifer sydrome its when your bones are not the right size. pg seven although i had to be in the hosptail for a while i got a lot of vistors. pg eight and then after a few things were done we were done
 after a few months and since my bones were not in the right place ava had to wear a purple metal  thing and it was not fun and not comfortbale for  her. pg nine as soon as all of that was done ava just had to take pt for a few years and in the year 2011 or 2010 ava was done and thats when ava found out that that her pt person said that she was pregnat with her baby girl. pg ten so ava had a thing that she wore called a tube feed if you dont know what that is it is a thing where it gives you some food and drinks. then in 2011 she was done with it she and now she just drinks and eat like a regular person does.
part two
pg  11 so ava was done with her tube feed now ava has to figure out how to get the trach out it took ten years to get it out and see what happen was is it took a lot of traveling and alot of surgies but she'll fight for anything  that she has to do and just keep going untill she makes her mark. in the year 2013

they said that she passed her sleep study with the cpap and they said that she is ready to go on to the 
next step sleep without cpap it was amazing when she heard it she was so happy. Then in the year
2013 august 20 she got her trach pulled out by her doctor the hard part for her was pushes on the bandage  because shes used to not doing that. pg 12 ava had to see alot of doctors and nurses it was really fun talking to them it made me feel like a celbirty. pg 13 after a day ava was aloud to get out they were going to keep her in there for 2 days but she did so well sleeping without the cpap that they let her out a day early everyone was so happy but most of all so was ava. 😃pg 14 ava went to see
her grandparents in new york and they saw mike avas uncle her girlfriend would have came but she had work. pg 15 she got two katy perry shirts from him she was so happy and she got a xlphone from
 her grandparents but for a diffferent reason she got them because she was going to be in band for school. pg 16 by the time school started everyone noticed me without my trach on it was a happy first day for her. in the next two weeks ava was free no more nurse for her anymore. 😃
part three and last part
pg 17 ava is a amazing strong women she came a long way to get everything taken out it is amazing 


what she finshed she should be proud of her self for making her mark WAY TO GO AVA 👏clapping hands.
The end
a book or first book by ava marie beeler
hey guys its me Ava as you can see i wrote my very first book it is about my jorney growing up as a 
Kid i hope you enjoy it and i cant wait to write another book and i hope you enjoy this book as much 
as i did writting this bye
love u guys and if you have any advice or any book ideas just tell me in the comment section below 


bye
from , love Ava


2012
bio
hi my name is ava marie.beeler
Im nine years I live with my mom and dad I am a only child.
I have a lizard I did have a cat but then it died it was so sad.
Im in fourth and im funny sweet and a good dancer and rely kind.
I have one best friend named lalia she ten and other friend who is 9 years old named oliva and her sister Amelia. they are sister not lalia, just oliva  and Amelia Lalia has one sister and one brother her sister is named maryen and her brother is named Carter and other friends with brothers and sister and friends with no brothers and sister there is one Friend who is like me when I was a kid my friend Nova and she is only three 3. my favorite color
is red. I have a huge crush on Katy Perry she is my true love my dream is for me to meet her. I love
my family and friends.

my favorite things       

 video games
holidays
my family

my lizard

my true love
Katy Perry


my favorite color red            age 9 years old            best friend 1      looks like me 1

pet
lizard
favorite TV show
SpongeBob
Austin and ally
Ned  declassified school surv guide
full house
I love Lucy
good luck Charlie

Jessie
and others

2014 
Hi I'm Ava Marie Beeler I'm 11 years old born February 13,2003 and I have phiefer syndrome.
Phifer syndrome is not that common with regular kids some of my friends in the CCA    group have it
Having phiefer syndrome is a bit hard because you have a trachea to help you breath and then get it removed when ever the time is ready. Before I was born my parents and doctors didn't know what was wrong with me if I had brain damaged or something like that. Then when I was born my parents and doctors did know right away (I wouldn't say that for sure) but they did notice shortness in breathing. My parents were nervous like any parent would be if there child was in this condition.I had many operations from day one to 10 years old. Now that doesn't mean I didn't go to school every day.
 I did and still do for ten years I had a nurse with me. When I was 10 I had my trachea out! It was incredible. Now I am 11 years old and I am a free women with my birth parents for the past 11 years
on my side supporting whatever decision I make (ok maybe not all decisions). When I was born I also had trouble hearing my parents knew that but sense I had more important things and operations to do my parents decided to focus on that first before I got the hearing aids in. Then at age 1 years old I got my hearing aids in. At age 7 I had a shunt surgery. Today I am 11 years old on my own no nurse with my family and friends and have great 4 6th grade teachers!
Favortive tv shows
Cheers
The middle
Frasier
Hot in Clevland

Favortive colors
Red
Pink
Blue
Green
Purple

Favortive subjects
Writing
Math

Ok so the whole point of me writting this was to show you how much better  of a writer I am become and how much. I have improved in my wriiting skills by the way two of the post I just copy and pasted on from my last post the 2014 I wrote

I didn't put everything that happened in my life just some of the basics.

Done

From Ava
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's so interesting to see how you have changed over the years. You like different things as you grow up. I think you should give speeches to other kids with cranio facial issues to show how awesome things can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ava - hey cousin Christian here again. What a great blog. I've known you since you were born and I remember all of the difficult things you had to go through in your life. I always find it amazing that you not only endure all of those difficulties but also do it with grace and a big smile. You are my hero. You rock, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete