October 2, 2014

Please pray for my friend Callie

Please pray for my friend Callie she is having a major surgey today on her face today it is kind of like plastic surgey but it is not it is a surgey that is like fixing the bones and putting a to make sure they're correct and then they have to put a metal thing on her face for about a couple of months .  and they moved to settale temporarily  untill her surgey is done.  I had to have it done to  and it is very hard for her and her family because this is her second time me and my family and friends are all praying for her and I hope all my blog fans will to. My friend Callie and her family are very sweet people and she and her family have great friends that have supported with this whole deal all the way.  I hope it will go better this time. 

She is one of my pen pal best friends and she is sweet. Just try to think postive , and PRAY 🙏. 

From Ava 

Good luck Callie and her family. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I will pray for Callie and her family. You went through this so you know what you're talking about. You are a good friend to write this on your blog. I'm sure the doctors are very skilled and everything will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will pray for Callie too. She has a good friend in you.

    ReplyDelete