You know what lets have a party lets get the coke the ginger ale , and root beer. Who should we invite. Lets call Ava she knows lots of famous people. Hey Ava hi Priscilla hi we um need some famous people can you call some people yeah sure what time should I tell them to come 6pm and tell them to bring what ever drink they like. Hey it's me Ava party at my cousin Priscilla's , and her friends Jack and Finn are having a party tonight ok Joy said what should we bring well let me talk to Elka about that ok. Elka were having a party tonight and you can bring whatever you want I'll bring vodka ok your going to go meet us at the apartment at 6pm ok . Ok so Priscilla , Jack and Finn I got you lots of famous friends so lets get ready for that party by the way where is the landlord of this apartment I am the landlord of this aprment Priscilla said. Ok few mintues ok lets check we have our discoball , our hottub , and our coktail party , and you have your awesome high high chairs and your cool crowns and robes lets party. Hi welcome to the party hi Ava you know me we met a couple of days ago ah yes and I know your friends victora Elka and Melanie. Hey do you happen to have a bar tender around here yes right over there thanks. So welcome to the party oh I didn't know there was going to be a hot tub oh if you look in the closet and see the key pad just type in your name and you will have one that is perfect for you. Vodka for everyone Cheers. Ok lets all go into the pool the party people said that's ( Priscilla , Jack , and Finn). Ding dong hey Frasier , niles , Roz welcome to the party your swimsuits for the party are over there and there is a bar tender over there oh boy he wants to buy you a drink thanks Ava for inviting me. What time is it it's 10 * o clock what do we do now. Ding dong oh who's this I will get it I said. Freeze put your hands up who owns this aprment I do I said. What's all this everything in my aprment the person said. No it's not proof it I said. Here is the contract let me read it. Here is my signture the person said and it said if this person leaves for more than a month than well we give the aprment to someone else oh..... Ha you have been gone for more than that why! Because I was on vacation because I got a new job so. I decdied to spend my thousand dollars on going to flordia. Well lets talk to the person who is the landlord of this aparment Priscilla when did you come here September 3rd 2014 ha so more than a month so get out. Ok now
that is over it is 10:30 what do you want to do we practically have done everything now what phone rings. Hello hi it's Jay Pritchett can me and my friends come over sure. Ding ding there here I said. Hi thank you so much for letting me borrow this aprment this is so much better than what we were going to.Everyone in the pool drinks on me. Everyone may I have your eyes here for one minute please. Me and the party people would like to ask something who was having a heck of a time at the party can I hear a oh yeah. Oh yeah everyone said. Ok well. I don't mean to ruin it but we have to end it here thank you for coming and thats the end of it.
Hope you like the party story. I know it wasn't what you thought it would be but I wanted to make it sound more cool and hey thanks so much for seeing my please pray for Callie post If something happens I'll keep you posted thank you bye have a nice night love you all my blogger fans.
From
Ava
Oh wow! Everyone was at that party! I am going to wear a robe and a crown to the next party we have.
ReplyDeleteDang, this sounds like one fabulous party! All my favorite TV characters. Plus, vodka, a hot tub and Priscilla as the landlord. What could be better?
ReplyDelete