October 5, 2014

Another awesome party staring the party King mike ,the party qeen me

Lets get this party planned out now who should are celbirty guested be well it should be. jane leeves , wendie malick , valiere bertinelli , and the most famous betty white. What about guy friends well who do you want to invite I said. The mordern family guys Ed o Neil , and Ty Burrell. Ok that's good now where should we have it well Priscilla's aprment is good I'll call her and ask if I could have our party there. Hey Priscilla me and mike are planning out a party your invited , and Jack and Finn are to but we were wondering if we could have it there sure what time is 7:00pm fine yes. By the way we have to invite family so lets invite Aunt  Tara , Aunt Alica , uncle Matt. That seems like a good amount of people anyone elese no. I think were good ok it is 12:00pm lets plan this party out. Ok I'm going to call Max fish and ask them to serve our awesome party guest. Hey Max fish are you avible for 7::00pm to serve our party guest yeah sure what do you want me to bring Crab cakes , mashed potoeas , Lobester , Muscles , and for dessert you know how big wedding cakes are yeah I want it to be that big and tall and I want it to just be chocolate cake with a party King and Party queen on it got it. Ok now we just got to call our party guest here is your new special mordern family cast and here is my special phone to call the Hot in Clevland cast. Hey jane it's me Ava hi Ava Hi I am having a awesome party going on tonight and I was wondering If you could bring your fraiser co-stars to yeah sure. Now lets get our phones and you call Matt and I'll call Alica and Tara. Ok everyone can make it and it is only 12:30 next stop Priscilla's aprment. Lets go get into the red sports car. Knock knock hey Finn Jack Priscilla my three favortive friends and cousins so I hear your having a party. Yes now let me see your aprment now everything is taking care of but what do you have for clothes. We have cool leather jackets for the guys awesome and for the girls we have there swimsuits for the pool ok then I think were good then It is 1:00pm everything is taking care of and we have 6 hours till the party. Now at 6:00pm were going to come in cause anyone comes early. Now I'm going to take a nap we all should because we are going to be up late. 4 hours later OMG it is 5:00pm mike get up. Smack with the pillow ow mike said sorry I said  its just we have to be ready your right I will go shower first and
get my self looking good with my red robe and my crown. Oh and I'll put my favorite thing on
Brooklyn sweatshirt and my shoes and my lepoard pants then will be ready to go. Ok it's 5:30 and we look good come on lets go have a party. Knock knock welcome party king and party queen to the party wow you got everything music , discoball , coktail bar , , and a pool. This is going to be a great party and the guest should be arriving soon. 6:00pm ding dong here they are hello everyone welcome to the party here you go they all said what is all this well from the Mordern family guys it's beer alright mike here is your present awesome. By the way where is Alica , Matt , and Tara oh I was
supposed to pick them up. I'll will be right back. Ok lets get the family. Hi where were you we were going to come but there was trafic so we turned around oh I would have picked you up oh sorry  about that. Come on lets party. Ok lets get this party started.  Ok what do you want to do first well first lets do coktail hour and then pool time.Ok everyone lets go have some pool fun cannonball mike
said as he jumped in the pool. Drinks for everyone Elka said vodka for the ladies beer shots for the guys Alright everyone said. What time is it Mike 8:00pm. Hey lets get out of here will bring are guests but I mean we have four hours and there is a restaurant next door I can just call the people and tell them we want to move the party there because it is empty and there is a dance floor and it will be
fun sounds good. Everyone we have something to tell you we are moving the party next door and we are going to get down and boogie and party till midnight. Hey is the restraunt open for a party yeah sure just tell the DJ what kind of music you want. Hey DJ party music please. Then the party kept getting better and better and then 2 hours later we had two more hours to party and we have been dancing like crazy.Then we were all partyied out.  It is only 11:00pm what do we do. Well lets call a limo and tell them to drive it to the aprment. Hey limo driver can you drive us to the aprment please. Right now it is 11:45 and now lets tell our party people that our party is over. Attention all party people the party is over please say goodbye to party king and party qeen. Bye bye Aunt tara and Aunt alica later party king , mike bye bye party king.. Later hot in clevland girls. Bye Ava awesome party like last time can't wait for another one. Greatest party ever.

If you want me to write another awesome party story with new charaters just tell me in the comment section below.

From Ava

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a party! I feel like I was there. Write a story where you have a time machine and you and your friends pick up 3 famous people from history and have a party with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how come I wasn't invited! I have to supervise the cocktail bar, since half the guests aren't old enough to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't invited either! Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ava. It's me, your cousin Christian. Melissa and I would like to be invited to your next party. I think I have earned an invite. If you recall we did party and rage together on the dance floor in Pennsylvania at Uncle Mike and Aunt Tara's wedding. We did the pencil dance. It was sick. So when you're formulating your next invite list, please consider me - your cousin - and remember the good good times we had jumping and dancing and acting like pencils. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete