December 25, 2014

Here is what happened Christmas Eve and Christmas day

Dear bloggers merry Christmas and happy holidays.
Here is what happened on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Christmas Eve
    So when we first got their we were eating an early lunch a simple lunch sandwiches. Then two hours later we left to go to my Aunt Paula's house and we had a few snacks. At around 6:00pm we opened presents and we had a nice time at around 8:30pm we were done with all our present's here is what I got. I got lots of DVDS examples are Cheers season 1 and 8, the goonies , Seinfeld series , Hot In Cleveland season 2 + 3 Step Up , and Save the Last Dance. I got a Cheers , Frasier , and two quotes from Seinfeld shirt. I got just what I wanted from Grandma and Grandpa P Sphero a little robotic ball that you control with your IPad/IPhone that is waterproof and sand proof. I got 2 PJS from Macy's from Grandma and Grandpa P one that was purple with hearts , and one that was orange with cats. At around 8:30pm we had dinner I know that sounds crazy but last year we didn't finish opening present until 2 in the morning. I had some really good chocolate but you won't believe what happened. Oh I almost forgot to mention Grandmas friends gave me some gifts to and a little dough if you know what I mean  $$$$$$$$$$
    Christmas Day
         Here is what happened at 3 in the morning I didn't realize that the chocolate I ate had caffeine in it. I was up and I tried going to sleep my mom was mad I was feeling tired but my body didn't want to go to sleep I fell asleep eventually. Then four hours later It was 7:30am and I wanted to open my gifts but I had to wait until everyone was up. 8:00am I finally got to open my stocking from Santa I got chocolate and a $10 dollar ITunes gift card. Then my mom found the presents that Santa got me. I got 4 presents I got a crystal plant grower that grows pink crystals a game that you play and pass around , I also got a book I wanted a Diary of a wimpy kid Book the new one it is called The long Haul. Then the party got started this time the party was more quiet just a few people talking chatting talking
about random subjects. I got 2 target gift cards both $25. I also went into the playroom and played
with my new toy Sphero giving to me by Grandma and Grandpa P. So right now it is just me and a couple of adults Joan . Leslie , Joe ,  Arthur , Paula , and my mom and dad. I almost forgot the best part about the whole day my final present the biggest one of all drum roll boom boom bang I GOT A COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it's true my very own computer what I am typing is coming from my computer I can use it when I want to for the Christmas season and for homework to play games , and to watch DVD's .  One of the greatest presents I have ever gotten what a great year I had.

          From Ava

4 comments:

  1. What a year indeed. So glad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff! Are you ready to PARTY New Years Eve???

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot,of fun, right? You deserve everything you got for being such a good, kind, hard-working girl all year. I love you. Ps. I'm sorry I got mad at you at 3 am! I was pooped! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ava! You must have been good. Awesome presents. Looking forward to New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete