December 18, 2014

What changed me during my christmas years

I don't really have a favortive christmas excatly I mean their all different because now that we have Priscilla , and Tara and now that Tara is married to Mike I will be getting presents from love Auntie tara and uncle mike. But Tara was here last year only last year it was from Uncle Mike and Tara now Tara is my Aunt. Here is how I have changed. I would say I'm not so "I want this I want that" I'm not one of those people no offense I just accept what I get and my birthday is in February which is really close to christmas so is Priscilla birthday their is Christmas Eve which is her 11 month birthday then a month later her one year birthday can't wait and can't belive it. I don't ask for much I like to give to others. That is what I think of christmas and that is what I do and say when I ask for presents.
From Ava

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Tara is your Aunt now. I proposed to her when you told me "You are not going to do any better". You are a pretty smart kid and we love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have a fabulous mother.

    ReplyDelete