I know I am coming Christmas Eve to celebrate then going back sometime after that just because.
But then I'm coming for the New Years Eve Party!!!!!! So here is my one qusetion
Who is coming Christmas Eve
Who is coming to the New Year's Eve party
Just wondering
Ps if you have another idea for a christmas story or a math story tell me in the comment section below
Also. I want the charaters to be Jack , Finn , and Prsicilla why because they are awesome.
Tara and I will be coming Christmas Eve.
ReplyDeleteTara is definitely coming New Years Eve. I am pretty sure I can come too, but if they need firemen to work because they don't have enough, I may have to work. I won't know until the day before. I hope I can come!
Aunt Alicia, Priscilla and I will be there for the eve !!!
ReplyDelete