December 2, 2014

How my winter concert went.

         I had a winter concert December 2nd , 2014 My  Mom , My grandma and Grandpa P came.
             My friend and his mom gave me a ride over to the portland high school now I know that it would usually be at your school but , I guess they don't have enough room in the auditorium.
               At 6:15pm my band teacher gave us the directions. He told us at 6:30pm that were going to sit down and watch the 5th grade band and the chorus singing group they were good. Then the Band and I went out and did performance we did O , Christmas tree , ahtanum ridge and Star Wars here is what I played
ahtanum ridge= bass drum 
Star War=percussion Bells/ xylophone
O, christmas tree= percussion bells/  xylophone 

      The concert was really fun after everyone clapped we played an encore song which was
          Hard rock blues= percussion Bells/ xylophone
           
               Then when the concert was over we packed up our things and went to find our parents me perhaps my mom and grandma and grandpa P. 
                   So then we had to pull out of the driveway and then we went to my house and just relaxed 


Feeling tired , Happy , and proud.

From Ava 

3 comments:

  1. I was SO PROUD watching you! You Always inspire me to always do my best and give more than 100% at anything I do,,just like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got an encore?? You know they only do that when the audience is clapping so much they refuse to leave. That means you truly rocked it!! The picture of you holding up the drumsticks looks like it could be a picture on a rock band t-shirt! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star Wars is the greatest song ever. Nice job !!!

    ReplyDelete