"Ava , Ava help its cosuin Christan it's seems The kings of math Jack and Finn and the princess of math Priscilla have seen to have caught me cheating with proffers A's (uncle Arthur's) paper." Hang on math wizard kristoo and have trapped me I can save you just stay their and wait ok Ava thank you. "There was only one thing I forgot there are a bunch of levels involing math oh what am I saying. I will worry about it later I said." So when a I got there there was a sign that said. Enter the math world if you DARE! The first level was pretty easy just add 1+0=1 Then the next level was a little harder there were lava rocks and in order to get the pieces together I had to solve a addtion promblem , a subtraction promblem , a multiplication promblem , and a divison promblem here is how I got the pieces together
900+100=1000
1100-100=1000
100 X 10=1000
144 ➗ 12 =12
Then the 3rd level was a lot harder I had to get passed the queen's parents queen Alica and King Matthew. They told me to do this what is
Alica asked
12
X
20
=
240
Matthew asked
12
X
10
=
120
Then they both asked me how many days are In 10 years 1 year=365
My answer was 3,650
Both Matthew and Alica were impressed by my Math skill a and they let me through
The 4th level was pretty easy because this time I had to get through Mikal , Maralice they gave me a math timed quiz worksheet with 100 promblems math promblems involved the 0-12 tables I got one hunderend on that and then they both said have a math-terrific day in a high pitched voice.
The 5th level was easy because I had to get through a board game I would go on the board and every promblem I got right I would get a chocolate chip cookie from grandma she would take her magic. Wond and count how many promblems I got right and then put the cookies on the plate and give them to meet and if I didn't get it right I would get chocolate cream pie in the face. I got them all right but I really wanted pie in the face.
The last level was the hardest level of all thid time I was in a video game here is how it went.
I had to get passed the laser eye roseanne robots
Passed the Jo/Blair robots
Then the hard part about it was I had to pass Elka's vodlka math shooter in order to get passed it I had to pass the hot in Cleveland Math quiz in order to not be squirt in the face with vodlka.
Last level created by the Predisents of Math world Uncle Mike and Auntie Tara
So then the game was over I got a trophy for defeating math world and I got Kristoo the mRh wizard out of trouble he wasn't looking at the paper he was just asking Mr. A the proffeser a question.
The math kings and Math queen apologized to Kristoo and asked him to stay In Math world
His replay yes but thats if my buddy Ava can stay they said yes and I agreed to stay in math world and I soon became kid predisent of Math workd.
The end
Wow! You actually found a way to make math interesting. This would be a good way to teach kids. Make them solve problems to get to the next level!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great imagination. Maybe you can help Jack and Finn learn math.
I can't wait for your next adventure. Great story.
ReplyDeleteDear Ava / heroine of Math World - hey it's me cousin Christian aka Kristoo the Math Wizard. Just wanted to say "thanks" for bailing me out of my Math World predicament. You rock! At saving your friends in Math World and also at math in general. Keep addin' keep multiplyin' and always keep dividin'
ReplyDeleteOne piece of advice for your next adventure in Math World: the pie in the face is always OPTIONAL. Even if you get the math problem right you can always request the pie in the face. All you need to do is ask.
This is such a great story. If you took that story and put it in a bottle you'd have something sweeter than yoo-hoo. The characters and the plot line of your story are wonderful. If you write a few more of these stories you could write a short story math adventure book! It would be bigger than the Harry Potter series! First stop math novella; next stop math roller coasters!!!
Because you wrote such a great story I'm going to give you a math problem that will get you started on your next math adventure: please solve the following math problem:
(9 x 9 x 9) + (6 + 7 + 8) = ???
Love ya Ava B!