I'm going to write about my great moments of 2014.
January 24 2014
Priscilla being born on my moms side of the family. One of the happiest day as a cousin you are a great cousin to have Priscilla. you make me smile and your great I love when you make that salamo face I think everyone loves that face.
February 13 2014
My birthday birthdays are great!
March 2014
My first Band concert and only one in 5th grade playing the percussion bells and the triangle.
June 2014
My graduation from fifth grade I had a fever but it was a great fitith grade year with my two teachers Mr. Dudko and Mrs. Olbrais.
August 2014 two things
Me finally getting my trache tube hole closed up and stitched. A few days later I went underwater for the FIRST TIME EVER. That had to be the highlight of my summer next year the slide.
September 2014
My first day of school in sixth grade and getting Mrs spindler my Homeroom and my math teacher who is sweet kind and loving.
September 6 2014
My Uncle Mike and Auntie Tara wedding love you both.
November 2014
Having a great thanksgiving with my cousin and family I feel bad that Lauren (Alex's girlfriend) couldn't make it.
September-December 2014
Having a great year at school with As and Bs on my first sixth grade report card.
2014
Had to be the greatest year I know I said I would have a blog-cation but this was my idea.
Merry Christmas and happy houdoays can't wait to see my New York family in just two more days oh and tomorrow even though I have a full day of school tomorrow I get to have a pajama day.
From Ava
You deserve a pajama day after the year you had. Congratulations on all your accomplishments. We are very proud of you. Don't forget to thank Mom and Dad.
ReplyDeletePajama party?? How come if I wear my pajamas outside of the house I get funny looks from people?
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!!