February 13, 2014

a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BLOG QEEN

hey guys today is my 11th birthday i even got  a day off from school greatest birthday ever YAHOO! how about some birthday wishes for me tell your friends or family  that go on avas blog

KOVE THE BIRTHDAY  11 year old girl Ava ❤️

4 comments:

  1. Happy 11th Birthday to the coolest niece a guy could ever ask for. You truly rock ! As is the tradition in our family, you will need to eat 11 meatballs tonight. Hope you're hungry !! Enjoy your day !! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Happy Birthday!! What did you buy me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to my sweet potato. I wish we could see you and have some spaghetti and meatballs together, but it will have to wait till the weather gets better. Hope all your birthday wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sweetness. Every night I thank God that he gave you to me. I would never want any other girl. I love you soooooo much.

    ReplyDelete