hey jo Ava and mike are going to be here in a few ok I'm just getting Avas birthday present ok. ding dong THERE here there finally here. hey ava and mike hey blair we got a suprise in the limo for u and tootie and bevarly ann we got u each a box of chocolate and roses and for jo I got her something even better I got her roses and I gave her a limo driver that is nice driver that will let us have private room with a tv a bottle of apple cider and the remote we like and a disco ball. so then she came down and natile and I said nancy and then she said Ava happy birthday and happy valentimes day happy valentimes day to u to nancy. Then natile said hey mike how u doing and he said im good then he said I have a suprise but no one knows when we have dinner we will see it can't wait! then me and Jo said hey um we have to head to dinner. so we drove and we had fun we had dinner mike didn't show the surprise yet he decided to wait until like we went to our apartment. so we payed the check and then we went to the limo but apartment we had a problem on our limo driver while we went he went to the bar and then he ordered beers and he got drunk so me and Nancy got in an accdiet and mike was in a car and nat and the police came and took the limo and took the limo driver to the police
station and took the limo to the car station for prepares. so natile and mike drove me and nat to the hosptail and into the emgercy room we weren't injured so badly just are arms and head and for walking they thought go into a wheel chair so are body can relax and the people that would move it would be these two nice lovely nurse ladies because they have experience plus we don't want to get hurt again. so we had nurses for like a few months and a lot of people helped us out but then it got weird see me and Nancy we went back to the house and again we got a surprise from Katy perry my ex girlfriend And Eddie Jo ( Nancy mckeon) ex boyfriend came to the house then I it we said Katy what are u doing here and she said i miss u and I want to be with u because I broke up with u and went steady with john but we broke up so why don't we do this why don't we go to restraunt and if u want to just be friends im cool with that then nancy asked eddie what are u doing here the same way katy is with Ava ok lets do it. so we hung out with each other and we liked each other very much but then we were both sitting on the bed calling each other up saying i love u and I miss you and wish
I were with u so this is what we did we decided I packed up my things for the next day and I said Katy I love you it's just I miss my girlfriend and she misses me then Katy said i understand well me and Eddie will be ok well I mean I'm not alone I got my tour and I got my friends and who knows what could happen maybe I'll find someone as good as you. Then Jo said goodbye to Eddie and he said the same thing that he said he said that maybe I'll find someone as great as you Jo I love u Jo then she said I love u to as friends.Then we said goodbye to Katy and Eddie and then we went to my aprment and then it happened mike gave the news and he asked mindy if she would marry him and she said yes and then we had a big celbration and then we opened presents and jo got me tickets to hawii the place we first met it was nice of her and for her i got her a ticket to anywhere we go and she said hawii so we had the same idea and we got two extra tickets so all four of us went me , mike , natile , Jo. we had a great time and what a great birthday week that was on our second of last day we went surf boarding and we went water rafting and underwater we had fun. so me and jo and mike and
nat said goodbye and then we said will see u soon and then we said goodbye and me and mike said phew what a weekend I'm beat lets crash into bed. then me and mike called jo , nat and she told me that are exs dating they are like bestfriends and we were happy for both of them then we said goodbye and thats it
THE END
LOVE
AVA ❤️😃
what do u want me to write next?💭💬
There are a lot of drunk drivers in your stories! Write about all the snow we have had and what you did in it.
ReplyDeleteUncle Mike sure has an adventurous life in these stories! And yes, you need to hire more quality drivers who won't get drunk all the time.
ReplyDelete