Hey Jo do u realize we have been together for 10 years and we still love each other i know i cant believe I'm 20 i know that i am 20 and a girl but i changed i like that i added a beard a i look good you do look good. so then theres mike and natile who are having different heads natile head is marriage and mikes head is in the still dating section. Then he said look natile i love u very much but I promise you something if u date me for a couple of more days I will proposed to u ok I got it yeah it's just i like u i like u to mike said its just i want us to be together for ever and I don't want anything to happen u understand u think that are love should be together for ever i understand. Then we called blair natile and tootie and bevarly ann and we said we haven't seen each other for 10 years and I want to see u so they came over and we dressed up which ment i wore my beard did my hair jo fixed her self up and then they came it was blair. Then hey balir hey ava your looking good nice suit hey nice beard i like it jo you have a good person on your shoulders i know. so we said to the man at a Italian restraunt and I told him can you make spaggtti with marina sauce with a little sprinkle of grated chesse you know what I'll come guys I'll be right back I got to go make dinner ok. so far we got the pasta and marina and meatballs and garlic bread with a sprinkle of chesse good now I'll just get the sparkle apple cider and can u make like a lot of chocolate cakes ok no promblem I'll give u a phone call ok. So I went back and we talked then the phone rang and I said I'll be right back then they said ok. Then when I bought the food I said suprise hey jo said is this something you made yes i said Ava your so sweet i know. Then I said dig in or pig out heres what we got 10 chocolate cakes we got spaghetti and meatballs with sprinkled cheese and for drink sparkling apple cider Ava i can't believe you did this for all of us yes this is our reunion and to want to make this a special ten year renioun. and plus this is me and nancy tenth anniversary and mike and natile five years of dating. then blair said when was the first time u met jo well i Rember you coming to eastland because you broke up with your other girlfriend i mean your friends your just not dating yeah so I went to the eastland school and I told all the girls can you write a bio and give me a picture of u. Then when I met all of you I thought you were all beutiful then when I looked into jos eyes i think I was in love so then I said ok ladies you know that one of u have a heart shape piece of paper and if it says I want to tell u something thats good then come with me so she came with me and we talked in private and I said
listen jo i really think your the right girl for me and she said listen can we just start easy and start dating ok then I got so in love i kissed her and then after a while we fell in love with each other and thats how we had this ten year marriage right jo right. So that is the end of the ten year thanks for coming and thats it so the end
THE END
love ava❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment