February 17, 2014

my family meets meets ricky and Lucy from i love Lucy and learn Spanish from ricky

I can't believe I am finally going to he on tv and get to meet ricky and I can't believe I can now finally learn how to speak Spanish uncle Arthur  said then Priscilla said I can't wait to see Ricky's son yes but what did we say matt said no kissing no pinching no getting sick at bad time ok daddy Priscilla said. so we went to the house and we got to say hello and then Arthur said ricky can you teach me how to speak spainsh sure so what do u want to say I love u in Spanish to my wife Paula the way to say that is te amo ah Arthur said. then we saw Priscilla and Lucy son little ricky playing with each other it was fun and cute. So we had fun and we actually got to go on Tv which was fun and then we said goodbye and we said we had a wonderful time and then we went back home to New York and we told the family in New York what happen they were so jealous and they said i wish we were their.

THE END 😃
I hope u enjoyed the story and if u have any idea
for another list of characters mike or anyone else you can do the ones like on my last post just tell me in the comment section below 👇 hope u enjoyed the story love Ava ❤️😃

2 comments:

  1. Haha that was great. I'd love to hear Uncle Arthur speak Spanish.
    Write a story with The Huxtables. Cliff, Claire, Theo, Denise, Vanessa, Rudy, Sondra and Elvin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey Lucy, you got some splain' to do."

    ReplyDelete